Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What to do.........

As you guys know, I like to pull my hair out. Not sure why and let me tell you, it's not pretty. lol

Tomorrow I am going to the Mega Meet here in Michigan. I will be gone all day and I promises you I will add something soon. See I can't add my Mother's Day gift's/card because they look at my site. heehee The next 2 files are not created yet so I have no JPEG to share. :( I was trying to cut my butt off yesterday in files but the machine won. :( So..........now I have to take my Xacto blade and CUT the darn files from the paper. Errrrr I told you the machine won.

On Saturday I am having the 40'Th B-day for my hubby. Yes I will take pictures so you can all see my CLEAN house. lol Sunday I will try to do a bunch of things but I have to re-clean the house. I have an idea.....if you come to my party, you must clean one thing before you go. haha I'm sure there are people that would agree with me. You know my folks got invited to a "help us pack" party because the people were moving. I guess no one showed up. lol

Monday I am having my bones scanned. Some of you know I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and this will look into my bones. I have to be at the hospital at 8am. There put some kind of dye in my and I have to come back at 11am for the X-ray. I'm kinda scared but I'm a big girl and I'll just bring my crafts. Tuesday I have to go to the hospital again for my IV drip. This is at 8am. My poor arms are going to be bruised so bad. :(

OK, so I will do my best to post but if I can't I will be right around the corner.

Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Mima said...

Hola Lisa,
You poor baby, I will keep you in my prayers. Honestly, don't worry its not as bad as it sound, because its not so painful. Unless your needle shy. When I had my cancer, I was a human pincushion. LOL I am sure that it'll be over in no time. I am so sorry about your arthritis, its a wonder that you manage to live in such a cold city.
Your a strong person, and I am sure that you will nip this in the butt. Just have fun at your party and leave your worries upstairs, just party like you have party in a long time. LOL My blessings to you and Mike. Hugs, Mima