Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Would like to know................

Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I received the BEST compliment a girl could ever ask for. Nancy, in Plymouth MA, asked me how much my vest file cost. I was floored and I almost cried. Nobody has ever asked me that question. So thank you Nancy for making my day. :)

Now what I would like to know is who you are and where you come from. I do use Feedjit but it does not put a face/name with the place. So from now on, could you please leave me a comment and let me know where you are from.

Thanks,
Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love your designs. Do you have the pattern for the cute monkeys on your blog page?? they are so adorable!!

thanks again for sharing your talent with us

Jeanette S
Madison AL

Anonymous said...

Hello: First off let me thank you very much for sharing your files. It is so nice to be able to find something in WPC for my funtime software. I will get to play with them next week as I have a full week off work. You have one file, "you have been boo'd" but it is only available in GSD. Do you happen to have a WPC or funtime version. It is absolutely perfect. I do gifts for the kids in children's hospital and that is always a great time of year to share with those little munchkins even if you can't give them candy ! Well, some you can. Please let me know. my email is
janied@telus.net and because you would like to know where we live, I am on Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada, in Brentwood Bay actually. I live right across the street from the ocean. Opposite end of the country from you.

Anonymous said...

I know this is an older post, but I want you to know that your files are absolutely worth paying for! BUT, being a stay at home mom (due to illness) on a teachers salary in California, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you make files that you dont charge for. So, thank you!
Sincerely,
Tonya F
Central Valley, CA

Masonry Miramar said...

Great reading your posst