Monday, October 5, 2009

Questions Answered.....

I have had a few question about my last creation, Party Time so I will try to answer them. If you need anymore help, feel free to email me.

1.) If you open up the file and you DO NOT see the text, that means you do not have the font installed on your computer. I have tried to add the information on the file but again if you need any help email me. So this file, Party Time, I used a font called RockArt. This font is free too. If I don't have to pay for it, I don't. lol Here is the website I got the font from..... http://www.searchfreefonts.com/free/rockart.htm

2.) I have also been asked "where do I click to get the file." I try to have the file name in a different color and below my name in the goodbyes. If there is no different colors, then the blog software changed it. Again if you need me to send you the file through your email, just send me a note so I know your email address. If you leave a comment, sometimes I can find your email address but not always.

3.) All my files are free and they will always be free. If I use a font and I do not trace it, I will give you the website where the font is ALWAYS free. If you have to pay for a font, I do not own it. I am cheap! I love being cheap. I use coupons and sales to buy food. I am so proud of this that this Summer I bought a normal size Kraft Italian Dressing for 10 cents!!! Normally here in America it would cost $2.00 and some odd cents. For my friends in England, that's about $4.00. I always try to double the amount to get an "average."

So where I was going with this is I get most my files from clip art for free and so I create them for you for free. I will never add a file that is copy write, unless I slip one in, but would I ever do that? I like to tell you guys this once in awhile just to let you know.

Well I hope I have helped and if there is anything more I can do for you, just give a jingle!! :)

Hugs, Lisa

No comments: