Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ollie and Follie


This is me and the dog, Darby. We are ready for the tricker treaters.


This is Ollie and Follie. 2 happy pumpkins acting like there is nothing wrong......or is there?


This is Ollie. I think I hear him saying "Oh No" just like Mr. Bill.


As you can see, they did have a happy ending and they are all smiles.


I wanted to get this out on the first of November but I have not been feeling good. Sorry. Here are some pictures of my house and my costume. Well I am always in my Jammies. lol I guess I'll call myself Hugh Hefner of Ypsilanti. haha

While your add it, don't forget to download the pumpkin. Maybe you will have some good pictures of your scary ones and this will fit in.

Lisa
Jacko

6 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Lisa, Nice Jack o lantern file! I also like the nice carving. TFS, Mima

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 05:23pm, NY 08:23pm] - 04 Nov [UK 01:23am, OZ 12:23pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Trisha said...

Thank you for a cute pumpkin!! Hope you feel better soon.

Trisha

Ms D said...

Where is the blog hop post? Feel better!

belinda1 said...

What a riot. I wish you lived next door to me.