Sunday, February 28, 2010

Almost March


WOW am I happy that February is over!!!! Now I know I live no where near the East Coast but I too got slammed with snow. You know they NEVER talk about Michigan on the non local news. This place is so bad that they don't even want to talk about it.

Anywho this means that Summer is knocking on the door. Yes when you have 4 seasons this is what you do! :)

This weekend I have been doing something called an E-crop. I cropped with gals from all over. Heck I don't even know where 1/2 of them are from. So there are challenges and prizes. The prizes look like books. If I win, I bet I will win one of those stupid "how to" books for your Cricut. I don't even own one. What the heck am I going to do? Maybe I'll give it to the gal down the street.

So this was one of my challenges. Creat a card using buttons. So this is what I did. Do you like? So I whipped up a gumball machine really quick and I thought you might like it. You could use buttons or just punch out circles for the gumballs.

Now I still am NOT using Roland but I tried a program with Microsoft Paint and Vectoring to make the WPC file. Please let me know if the WPC DOES NOT work. Im dying to know.

Enough for now,
Hugs
Gumball Machine

7 comments:

tonyakaye said...

Your Gumball machine cut just fine! Thank you .. I think I am going to try to make the cuttings into a shaker card for a birthday. Ya for the wpc file!

Lisa said...

very cute thanks for sharing

Trisha said...

Thank you, Lisa!! I have gumball machine ornaments, pictures on the wall, and miniatures. I like that you used the buttons.

Mima said...

Hola Lisa,
How cool is this gumball! Love it, I will try it out and get back to you and let you know, if I had problems. I hope not because I was spoiled with you converting my wpc to gsd. Thanks for your sweet comments. My regards to all your love ones. Happy to hear that your keeping busy. Hugs, Mima

Anna said...

This is just darling!!! Thank you so much. :)

Anonymous said...

tried to download and it keeps going to navigation canceled page, what am i doing wrong?
audrey
vanaud12@msn.com

Misty Miller said...

Cute gumball machine! Thanks for sharing!!