Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And the winner is.............


Can you believe I was a moderator for a card challenge?!?! I still can't. There was 11 contestants and all were wonderfully done. I have not gotten permission to add any of them to my blog for you to see but I will ask.

This is all supported by a magazine called Card Maker. Here's there link....

So I had to choose a winner. How do I do that where there so many creative people out there? Well this was the brain child of my husbands, Mike, that we make a video and here is the link. If there is something wrong with the link, please let me know ASAP. For all my creative challenge friends, here's the link so you see the winner. Guys have a heart...It was taped when I was in my PJ's with no make-up on!!!! lol

Now for the winner, please send me your address and such to my Card Maker email or my email here, risaleneecreations@gmail.com

5 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Lisa,
Congrats! You did a great job chosing your winner. You look great! Card Makers couldn't have found a nicer Moderator. I can't wait to see the cards. Tell Mike, he's a good photographer, but tell him not to leave his day job. LOL I am glad that your keeping busy. I've been under the weather, and not creative. I have to find my mojo, and get motivated. TFS, blessing to you and your love ones. Hugs, Mima

Jane said...

This is definitely the best I have seen on CardMakers to pick a winner! Great challenge and I love your video...
Thanks again,
Jane

Las Vegas Foreclosures said...

The winner deserves it. Congratulations!! :)

chic Gucci shirts said...

ddsdasdas

Christianna Arango said...

HI LOVE BLOG I ALSO HAVE A BLOG CALLED BEING REAL IN A PLASTIC WORLD ID REALLY LIKE FOR A PROS OPINION AND NO IM NOT FLUFFIN YOU UP