Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Birthday Boy Bat

 


I love this card! It is a "rocker card" that is 5" in diameter so it rocks back and forth. 

As you can tell, I tried to make the card look like a baseball by the stitching but it kinda got away from me.  haha  

I went with the Red, White and Blue theme because what is more American than baseball? Plus with these colors, it is a Birthday card for boys and girls, men and women.

I live in Michigan and our Detroit Tigers really stink again this year. At least I saw them win the World Series in 1984.

Maybe next year we can all go to a pro-game of any choice. My fingers are crossed.  :)


Thanks for visiting, Lisa... Risalenee'

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Super cute baseball card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
-Sandy, DT

sue t. said...

I think this is a super clever card! I LOVE it. Brilliant!Thanks for playing along with our "sports" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

Lady Joyful said...

Great card! Very clever and perfect for our theme. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT