Wednesday, August 6, 2008

YELLOW!!



Who loves the color yellow? ME!! I have always been nuts for the color. It may have been my mothers doing. Looking at pictures, I was always dressed in yellow. My Mom says it matched my hair. Anyways see the picture of the yellow oven. WOW! It is made by a company called Bertazzoni and The Great Indoors are selling them. Oh did I mention they are about $3500.00. I have No money for that price, but it is cute.

Since you guys are waiting for some files and I still do not have any black paper, I'm still being cheap! I decided to do....you guessed it, things that are yellow! The crayon was just glued on some scrap black paper I had so don't think it's that bad of a cut. It is that bad of a cut with scissors. lol

Have a sunshiny day!
Lisa



DUCK




SUN



CRAYON

4 comments:

ninamerle said...

AWESOME... I am glad to know I am not the only one who waits for the sale to stock up... Thanks for all the great files. Nina

Linda G said...

Thank you for the files. I will use them on my grandsons pages.
Linda

Joanna said...

Thanks, Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the files, Lisa - and the heads-up on the sale! I so love visiting JoAnn's!!!
Blessings,
Deb