Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Day After......


Who has candy left? I do but the best part is my hubby and I picked out what we wanted and gave what we didn't like first. lol Hey, we paid for it!

I took several pictures so you can see how I decorate. Nothing huge. I have so tired that I just haven't wanted to decorate.
All the kids were nice this year. That's good because some years past the older kids have been mean. They stopped Trick-o-Treating about 7:45pm and it was warm here so I'm shocked they didn't stay out longer. So the dog and I packed up all the decorations and we are waiting for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to put up the Christmas lights. It is supposed to be in the 70's here and now's the time! It's tough to want to put up lights when there's 3 feet of snow and it's colder than cold.

Please enjoy my photos while waiting for my next GSD file.
Lisa

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Cute decorations. All I do is a couple of strands of lights and a light up pumpkin. I think I may try and do some Christmas lights this week too.