Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Beth




Do you guys remember my long time girlfriend Beth? Well today is her B-day, yes on voting day. lol Hey sometimes my B-day is on Mother's Day and this year my Brother-in-Law's B-day was on Easter. At least my B-day is not on Leap Year which would put me 5 or 6. heehee

This is the card I created for her and I'm passing it on to you. I don't think I am going to get as many downloads as I did for my house, 105 as of 1:08pm, but I think it's kinda nice for all ages. You might not be able to see the colors because of my leaf background. If you need the JPEG please e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

So Happy Birthday Beth and may all your wishes come true.....As long as you include me with that cabana boy in the Caribbean wish I, I mean you have.

Lisa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Love the card, Lisa. Thank you. If you have time sometime, maybe you can tell me how to make a file like this :o)

Soraya said...

Lisa,
this card is great! very simple and tons of elegance and happiness!

can't wait to try it.

TFS

soraya