Thursday, October 28, 2010

EEEEEEERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

As you can tell, I have had enough of this machine. I STILL can not get it to cut. The "cut" symbol, in my Robo software, is not highlighted/colored. When the button is highlighted/colored I can click on it and my machine will cut.

BiBi wrote me, last post, telling me Im missing the "control" file that helped be a bit but it's still not working. Im probably doing it wrong and this is where I need someones help. I un-installed ALL versions of the Robo. Then I re-installed version 1.20 that came with my CC-100-20 machine (blue one) It mentioned nothing about the control file in the manual or how to get this file. What do I do now? I have left it like this waiting for help. Oh I only go up one more version to 2.40. Is this where I get the Control file?

Bibi, or anyone, could you please email me at risaleneecreations@gmail.com if you can help.

Since I can not wait any longer for you to get my files, I am sending them along. I hope they all cut but I can not guarantee 100%. I have added a picture that is in JPEG form from Microsoft Print. Hope you can get some idea on how these files look. I can not get the Haunted House file in Funtime (WPC) form either. It did not vectorized it correctly. This means I could not clean it up. If someone else fixes it, please send it along so I can add it to the file.

As you can see, nothing is working over here in Michigan! lol Me or my machine.

Hugs, Lisa


Happy Halloween

3 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Lisa,
Great files! Sorry to hear about your Robo. I feel for you, I have a Wishblade that isn't Vista friendly, the only cutter left is WPC files. I can't even find a Robo on line that ships to USA. Lisa, I hope that you can fix your cutter. I try to create your files but the picture resolution is to small and it comes out to blurry when I zoom in. Anyway, Kid! Let me know, if I can help you in anyway. Keep Well...and Happy Halloween, Hugs, Mima Ü

happy2scrap56 said...

Lisa, please go here for help
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/files/
Her name is Julies, she is great and can fix any problem with any cutter, trust me.
We also have a wonderful helpful forum at MAKE THE CUT that will help you also. Please visit us.
Lindacrew4
MTC

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.