Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bell Card


This is the first of 4 Christmas in July. I think it turn out really pretty. Cut the card out, per GSD. Now I used my Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. I have said it before and I will say it again, these pens are the bomb. The glue flows like butter and it is a fine tip. Then I used JoAnn Craft Essentials fine glitter. I bought the glitter in a HUGE compartment jar, well that's what they call it, for $6.99. Of course use your coupons and it doesn't hurt as bad. :) I sprinkled the glitter on and this is what I got. Now your card will look like a "templet." Maybe I will trace then color the bells. Eithe way just make sure you do not write a message that will show through the bells.

Oh These bells look great as a wedding card too.

Lisa
GSD

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing!