Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Week!


So I forgot! lol I guess my last file is better last than never and technically it's still July!!! haha

Another year's over another July. Soon I will be complaining about the snow and how I hate it. For now I will just keep wearing oranges and yellows making my little tan look better. :)

Thanks for sharing my July with me. I have another file coming up that has to do with Summer and another file I am working on all by my self. I mean no tracing. Well there's some, but it's all my original idea. I know you will love it!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your July. All 14.5 hours left of it.

Hugs, Lisa
Santa Frame

4 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Lisa,
How adorable is this card. Great job! I see you have lots of ideas for the holiday season. Can wait to see what else you come up with. Enjoy your week...TFS...Hugs, Mima

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [31 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

tonyakaye said...

Thank you for the cute frame file. Love the hat and package.

Trisha said...

Thank you, Lisa! Cute frame!