Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week 3


What about an ornament? Adding a couple of snowflakes and don't forget the sediment and you have yourself a card. Not sure if you can tell by the picture but I glued the ornament normally with my liquid glue. Then I put two layers of foam tap under the snowflakes. To top it all off, I added little tiny rhinestones on the snowflakes and of course Merry Christmas which are stickers.

Just to let you know Funtime software only liked one of the three snowflakes. So instead of having three different ones, you only have one. :( If you have some snowflakes, of your own, you may place them in there instead of mine!

Have a good week!
Lisa
X-mas Ornament

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [15 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

What a very pretty card! Thank you, Lisa.

Joanna said...

Ooo, I really like this card, Lisa.