Thursday, July 8, 2010

Santa Stamp


How are we all doing today? It's hotter than heck here and the humidity/dew point is killing us. It has been getting to 90 degrees before noon! I guess it is time to think of Christmas to cool us down. lol

I made this stamp into a card and I use foam tape to raise it up. I also used some "shimmer" paper because the red stamp is kinda bland. Then used scrap green paper, with design, behind the stamp and shimmer. I though it needed so design because the other colors were solid. I plan to use the reindeer for another card...hey why not! :)

So happy week two and I'll see you next week!

Hugs, Lisa
Santa Stamp

5 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Lisa,
Interesting file, I haven't seen a stamp Santa before. Great imagination, thanks for sharing. Hugs, Mima

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [08 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

Very original idea! Thanks, Lisa!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jul. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much !
Deni