Monday, February 18, 2008

Train Show



Have you guys ever gone to a train show? Well my father and I are part of a train club from Ford Motor Company. We are here in Michigan and we are going strong. We just had a show in Saline Michigan and in a month we are going to be in Farmington Hills and soon a show, May 1st-3rd, at the Detroit Public Library. We display our moving trains on a track while there is always a section to buy train items. Come Check us out and maybe you might want to join our club.

Lisa

1 comment:

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Hi There.

My husband is a train fanatic and he is actually an signal and electrical lineman for Irish rail here in ireland. He has also built a garden railwayin our garden and has a web page. The site address is www.barnarailway.com. I love your designs. I just got my wishblade this week and an slowly getting the hang of it.

regards

Sharon