Sunday, March 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!




GSD



GSD

















Today is my Dad's birthday. For his birthday I created this rose for him, he LOVES roses, and of course a balloon. Please leave comments and wish him a well year. :)

As you all know I am trying at this BLOG stuff. So if the links to the GSD's are backwards or just plain wrong let me know. TIA Oh it looks like the bottom GSD is the rose. If anyone can help me with this BLOG stuff I would hug you. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day, especially my Dad!

Love you dad,
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa's Dad! May you have a wonderful year full of good health, loving family, and plenty of roses!
Blessings,
Deb

Judy3118 said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa's Dad! I know as a parent the best gift one can receive is to hear nice words about one of their children. Just want you to know what I talented daughter you have. And what a sweetie she is to share her talents with us. We really appreciate her!
Have a great day and a full and healthy year!