Monday, March 10, 2008

My Stinker


I visit a blog called The Latest by Mary and she does some really nice works. Her blog address is...

http://mamawslegacy.wordpress.com/

and you should really go there and give her a wave. Why I am mentioning this because she does such nice animal cuts but I want to tell you about my stinker.

This is my stinker, you guys know him as a dog. I know him as the one that wakes me up at 3:40am. lol Don't get me wrong he is my fur child and I don't know where I would be with out him. His name is Darby and he turned 8 on December 23. I did start a scrapbook on him but I created it before I bought my Craft Robo. Of course there are much cuter paper and stickers out there now that I might just redo his book.

Well, everybody loves dog pictures as much as baby pictures. I have no kids so I hope you oooo and ahh about my dog.

Have a great scrapbook and card making night

Lisa

No comments: