Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Trip To Sonic.....





Most of you have a Sonic near you but in Michigan they are no where to be found. I see them all the time on TBS and yes the commercials are dumb! lol I had a grape slush with the ice cream in it. YUM and fries. My friend had a burger and a normal cherry slush and she thought it was good too.

Hope you get a kick out of the pictures. Can you tell I took them myself? lol It must have been the burn I got on the boat earlier that day. :) The last picture is of my best-est friend Beth. We have been friends since the 1st grade. I don't know what I would do with out her. Love Ya Beth!

Oh, the GSD is the lizard that is on the card from a few posts ago.

Have a good Sunday and please laugh at my pictures.

Lisa
GSD

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I ate at Sonic once when I was visiting my sister in Texas. I thought it was yummy too.