Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!!



I would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday and as a gift to me, I didn't even bother to try and cut the file! lol

Are you all going to be busy this weekend? I am all 3 days starting tomorrow. I am lucky to goto everybody's house this year so just think of the gas I am going to spend! lol If I didn't have a dog, I think I would have gotten a hotel room. lol

Hope you all enjoy part 3 and are looking forward to the last installment next week.

Again, have a save and happy holiday!!!!

Lisa

5 comments:

Else49 said...

Thank you Lisa. Beautiful. Merry Christmas!

jordiegirl said...

Have a great holiday, you may use a lot of gas but at least you can have a break from cooking by going to other's houses.

Mima said...

Hola Lisa,
I hope that you, Mike and Darby, have a wonderful and joyous Holiday. Great Town scenery, thanks for sharing. I hope that in spite of your gas cost, you enjoy your visit and have lots of eats.
Merry Christmas my friend, hugs, Mima

Anna said...

Awesome!!! Thank you so much Lisa!!! Great job as usual.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Dec. 23, 2010. Thanks again.