Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Final Installment of holiday Town


This is the last of the Holiday Town creation. This time things went so fast as I converted it in to WPC's. What?! Something finally went my way! lol

Again, my Robo is not cutting and my hubby thinks he might have an idea. I am working off of a laptop but he is wondering if he hooks up my old computer with Windows XP, things might work. This way I would only create on my old computer. It's worth a shot! :)

I also bought a Cricut Express but Im not sure Im going to keep it. I have not opened the box so there will be no problems. I dont know if I have buyers remorse or what but I feel I am more advanced than just pressing a button and the thing cuts a shape. There is a software, I can buy for $60, that will make you do all my Robo does but I dont think I can share the files with you. I am still looking into it. :)

Well it's almost time for a new year and I hope you all have a wonderful one!

Hugs, Lisa
Holiday Town 4

12 comments:

Else49 said...

Thank you Lisa. Happy New Year!

Annie said...

Thank you so much Lisa for this fun house town set. Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, your towm set is really neat. I may make one to keep for next christmas. I read your dilemma with the expression. There are at least 2 softwares out there, make the cut and sure cuts a lot which you can use to cut to the expression. They use svg files which are easy to create in the software or in inkscape. I'm sure there is a way to convert them to wpc to share that way as well.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Dec. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Anna said...

Thanks so much Lisa. Hope your New Year is blessed.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [29 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

Thanks for the fun little town, Lisa. Great job! Check out Make the Cut software. It cuts with Cricuts and lots of other cutters, imports a lot of different kinds of files, and it's pretty easy to pick up on. More stuff added all the time, with free upgrades. Great program, and on sale still, I think. Great support, too. I just got it, and really like it. Good luck whatever you decide.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, thank you so much for this set, I just love these houses. Zara.

Lisa Mala6 said...

Lisa, what a great holiday town.
Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Happy New Years.

ajandfour said...

Thank you for the set! I now just need the spare time to actually cut them. Wish there were more hours in the day or less things I need to do before fun.
A

shady said...

come and improve your self

learn how 2 be the first and the best on all feeds

http://improveyour-self.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for these cutfiles. I just discovered them and they are so cute!