Thursday, December 16, 2010

Part 2

EEEEEEEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Can you tell I am still having problems! We are now on to a NEW, yes NEW, problem. Well really 2. I found out why, in Funtime, that it's only cutting 1/2 way through the paper. Thank you for all your help everyone. Now I can't get Funtime to cut/print at all. All I get is that the software is "not responding." No matter what I try to cut/print. I'm also having a different Robo machine problem. The darn thing won't shut off by the on/off button. I have to unplug everything. HUN?!?! Any ideas from my friends?!?!

I just read through the comments you posted and I have un-installed the Robo and Funtime software at least 6 times and nothing gets better. So I need ideas that do not include un-installing and installing the softwares. Thanks though.

I also noticed that either no one has cut Home Town or there are no problems cutting. If you did cut the first part with no problem, please leave a comment and let me know. I would like to know I am doing something right!!!!!!!!! lol

Here is part 2 of 4. I have 2 more weeks until the end of the month. I'm wondering if I should do one part a week or send them out to you by X-mas. Let me know.

Again, Im sorry and I just don't know what's happening.
Lisa
Holiday Town 2

5 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you so much Lisa. I am sorry you are having such a time. I have no idea how to help :( But loving what you are coming up with. Just wish it was easier for you :(

Unknown said...

Lisa, what a fun series you are creating! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us. I'm not savy enough to know what the problem is, sorry. I appreciate what you are doing and I'm sorry it is being such a headache for you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Dec. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [17 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

TA Carbone said...

Are you now only the designs for the Cricut and not GSD files like you use too