Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I guess I have been MIA


I have been told I am MIA. Im sorry. I guess I really have not been the the mood to do this, or really anything else. I thought as soon as the holidays are over, but I was wrong.

Well, I had this snow title created awhile ago and put a flake where the O is to go. It's either pretty smart or someone has done it before. haha

So enjoy it and I hope you are living in a frozen climate like I am. lol This morning it was -16.

Hugs, Lisa
Snow Title

2 comments:

Mima said...

Lovely title. Why are you tormenting me! :( I can't wait for you to be able to convert it. I lossing out on your lovely work. But, I still love you, LOL
Mima~

Anonymous said...

I love this title - we got some of the white stuff and now I just need to take some photos and start scrapping!
Blessings,
Deb