Sunday, September 7, 2008

Digi Scrap

Im trying it again. lol It seems like I keep trying and trying with no luck. It is discouraging like the Craft Robo software but this time I still have hair. heehee I don't think I did bad for my 2nd page ever. I found a website, ET Scraps, that has a challenge going on with the paper, frame, words and kimono created by Amelia 7410. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to win the million dollar prize but maybe 50 bucks?

Any Who, I love saying that, tell me what ya think. At least it's not cheesie, it's stir fryie. I know, I know that was BAD!.......I get it from my father. Hugs Daddy.... :)

Lisa

P.S. I have XM Radio and I know this is irrelevant, but does anybody LIKE Kenny G? haha

2 comments:

Mima said...

Good Luck Lisa, if this is the entry, you have a strong chance. If beautiful, simple and it speaks for its self. Anyway, I'm a fan, so maybe I don't count. LOL Keep up up the good work.

Liz said...

CONGRATS!! You are the first entry. So I have emailed you your links plus a bonus!!

LIZ