Monday, September 1, 2008

OUCH




OUCH......MOM! I know you guys have heard this more times than you can count and someone needed a band aid GSD. The funny thing is, when I was trying to find a band aid clip art do you know what I kept finding? Do you remember the band Band-Aid? Remember the song "Do They Know it's Christmas?" from 1985. Aaaaa I still love that song. I keep asking XM Radio to play it in July for X-mas in July. heehee They never have yet for me.

Just to let you know, this file also comes with the band aid it's self. 2 files for the price of one.

I also would like to thank you all for letting me vent a few days ago. You know I even had one woman say she was sorry and it wasn't even her that I was complaining about. That's a true friend, a person who loves our works! Thanks Anna (Mima)

You guys have a non-booboo kinda day!
Lisa


OUCH

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Aww, this is a cute file. I hope I never have to use it. :)

Cheryl said...

lol...how funny!